Muse Essentials | Course Overview
Adobe Muse software enables designers to create distinctive and professional websites without writing code. Planning, designing, and publishing original HTML pages is as easy as creating layouts for print. Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and drag-and-drop workspaces allow you to work quickly. Tools for interactivity, image control, browser pinning, and access to more than 400 web fonts served by the Adobe Typekit service enable rich experience design.
- Plan your site — Get started with easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, sitewide tools that make planning your site fast and intuitive.
- Design with freedom — Focus on design, not technology. Combine imagery, graphics, and beautiful typography with all the control you expect from Adobe.
- Add rich interactivity — Create compelling interactivity with slide shows, accordions, lightboxes, and more. Plus, add maps and feeds from sources such as Google Maps and Facebook.
- Preview and publish — Preview your site with Adobe Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Take your site live by either using Adobe for hosting or exporting to a provider of your choice.
Who should attend
- People who have never designed a website
- People who have designed websites but rely on someone else to build them
- People who are comfortable building a HTML website but would prefer not to have to code
- People who rely on template driven systems to build websites without writing code